View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 12:26 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I suggest you write a journal of your past experiences and then set it aside and try to forget your past. It does not help your future. Do not get stuck going over what happened. The only thing for you to remember is the damage alcohol has done to your life.

Then, you can start to focus on your future. Forget your girlfriend. That is over. You are a different person. You can not expect her to relate to you the same as before your injury.

You have your whole future ahead. Only you can make the decisions to improve your future. Focus on your brain's health and nutrition. Garbage in...garbage out. Stop the garbage thinking and garbage food. You may need a therapist's help with the garbage thinking. I get great value from my Christian faith. Others do to. We can help you with the nutritional issues. The neurotransmitters your brain needs to function require proper nutritional support.

Have you found any Brain Injury Support Groups ? They can be a big help.

As I said, You have your whole life ahead. It will be your choices that determine what you make of it. Your head injury is only a small part of your future. You have the power to make things better.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fkd5322 (01-11-2014)