View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 10:47 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default My Second Opinion sort of....

Sorry I never followed this up because there was a snag that has not been resolved. So long ago I couldn't even find the original thread. So anyway my neurologist sent me to Strong memorial in Rochester NY. Was there a couple of hours being examined etc. The final doctor recommended having my original bloodwork redone. She wanted to send me to their lab however it was getting late and I wanted to be back on the highway before dark. She would not give me a script to take with me but said that I could have my neurologist write a script. Long story short, my neurologist refuses to do so since it is not his opinion to do this. So my choices are to go back to rochester and follow up with this new doctor and if i do i see no reason to continue seeing mine. Or I can try to get my primary to order the tests. It just shows me again that doctors do not work together or communicate. They make referrals to doctors they don't know and will not call them to get information. I've been frustrated and busy and haven't pursued anything yet. The new neurologist seemed to think it was worthwhile to retest.
Stillfighting is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (01-09-2014), hopeful (01-09-2014), mrsD (01-09-2014)