View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 04:08 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by llhoover View Post
I need some help with finding a doctor in the MidWest region that specializes in Chiari...I was dx with a 11mm Chiari Malformation in June...My nuero dr that I have seen for migraines for ten yrs left 1 month before this so I am left with nobody...I went to a new Neuro dr that was a horrible, all she wanted to tell me was that I didn't have MS (thankfully) and give me medicine to help me sleep...she blamed all my symptoms on the possibility of my Topomax that I take for the migraines...I then went to a NS who was a little better but he said that after doing 2 more MRI's that I didn't have a syrinx and I would never develop one and to go on with life and not worry about anything!!!!! Are you kidding me!!! When I was dx with this I was so relieved (which sounds weird) to finally have some answers to how I have been feeling...I almost felt like a hypochondriac b/c I was complaining about soooo many things about how I feel...If anyone knows of a good doctor that specializes in this I really need to see one...I'm tires of the ones who look at you like it's no big deal!!!
i know a Dr James Stone out of chicago from UIC giva him a call if you can find him
ALLENERVIN13@GMAIL. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote