View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 07:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrae View Post
Wow, Nanc, it's finally said and done. This has been a long haul for you and I'm glad you didn't have to have a complicated surgery to get it done.

I hope you aren't experiencing too much surgical pain. When I had one of my leads removed a couple years ago, I remember that I didn't feel a THING! But getting 2 complete units out is certainly a far cry from my one little lead .

Like you said, the units served a good purpose and bought you more time on your job and while you were getting other things straightened out.

I hope you are comfortable and getting the rest you need. I'm so glad you have the help that you do. Your husband is a charm for taking off work.

Consider yourself ((((HUGGED))))

Rae
Thanks Rae! OMG am I in pain. All four incision sites are hurting big time, but I know that pain is only temporary. I am so glad that this surgery is over! I am just hanging out in my recliner and watching tv. Spending the night in the recliner too - no way I can lay flat.

Thanks again for the hug and well wishes!
Nanc
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (01-22-2014), Hannabananna (01-11-2014), Mark56 (01-11-2014), moosey2me (01-22-2014), Rrae (01-18-2014)