View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 09:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well, went to the chiropractor yesterday. He didn't think I had a pinched nerve (which is consistent with my MRI results), but did say that I was one of the ten worst cases he'd seen in 25 years of practice. I think because I've been rehabbing and eventually having a left shoulder surgery has left me out of balance due to over compensation on the right side.

I walked out of there feeling great, but alas, as evening approached, the same ol' symptoms creeped back in. Another night of battling pain demons and trying to sleep on my back without great success.

It could be that this may take a number of attempts with the chiropractor. He did say that my scalenes are taking on too much of the brunt because of the way I was aligned. Not much comfort in the short term.

Will go back for another adjustment Monday and see if things improve.

All eyes now towards an appt. with Dr. Donahue where I will want to get the botox shot on the fast track. That's probably easier said than done. He'll probably want to redo CT scans and circulation exams and, the insurance approval is a pain if I remember correctly.

KY
kyoun1e is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote