View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 03:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you for the responses. I have gone to a doctor and he wants to get an MRI of my brain. He told me if it's major, then he suspects possible MS. If not, he said we will take it from there. It's just really frustrating to me, when you have all of these neurological symptoms going off, that really interfere with your life. I'm at the end of my last year in college going strong, but now it feels like a brick got dropped on me, and that my concentration has decayed. I guess this is one of the most annoying parts to anything, being in pain and discomfort and you have no idea why. I seem to show a lot of MS signs, yet at the same time, I seem to show signs that aren't very related to MS, and I never have had blurred vision or double vision, which are hallmark ms signs. So confusing . I will keep you guy updated, as I get the scan Monday, but in the meantime, I'm going to try stretching, exercising, eating well, sleeping well, and keeping my stress to an all time low in the meantime. Also I want to mention, which I didn't before. I have had accident in the past, when I was 20 I had two occasions where I hit my head, one was when I swung my head back, and slammed it into a thick concrete wall, and the other time I ran straight into a metal pole which cut my forehead open a bit. I also recently fell down a concrete staircase like a month ago, but I didn't hit my head, landed on my butt and back. So makes also wonder if I did something in that regards. I also got a mild emg test done on my spine, and it showed like half the nerves of my back and neck were in the sever stressed range. How I feel now
JohnnyAppleSeed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (01-11-2014), SallyC (01-11-2014)