View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 03:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariel View Post
Maybe you need to see a Gastroenterologist instead of a Neurologist, although that's a wild guess. Your abdominal pain suggest this, and the fact that it comes and goes.
Also, how's your nutrition? Taking adequate minerals, especially Magnesium and Calcium, might help those twitches and spasms.
Yeah, I have actually thought about that a bit, it's just odd though I get these pains in other parts of body as well. I wonder if something gastrointestinal could create neurological signs such as mine , very odd to me, the symptoms are all over the place, and don't seem to always relate.
Actually I just started taking a vitamins again, which have magnesium and calcium, and while it doesn't seem to be curing everything, It had decreased by like 20 percent. A lot of these symptoms flare. The only thing that seems to always be there is that feeling of something is in my throat, with a weird pressure feeling in my head, that gives me these feeling of being zapped, like yanked on. Like my head and neck (back and inside my throat are congested)and only want to relax sometimes, this seems to happen when I'm sitting, when standing, it decreases a lot.
JohnnyAppleSeed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (01-11-2014), SallyC (01-11-2014)