View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 07:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Tremor Medicines

I have fibromyalgia, DD, bi-polar disorder, high blood pressure, and now tremors. I see the Neurologist again on Monday. I had to stop the beta blockers for the tremors because I now take Norvasc for blood pressure and it makes me sick to take both. I know when I see the Neurologist he is going to want me to try some of the other medicines for tremors. I did some research and found that most of them have side effects of depression and anxiety. That's the last thing I need!

I have been off of the beta blocker for almost a month and the tremors have become almost unbearable. I have Xanex I can take, but if I take enough to help the tremors I am in a fog and very tired. I received my first denial letter from SSI a week ago. They seem to think I can go back to work in an office. I can hardly write or type and now my arms and legs have started jerking when I am trying to do something and my gait has been affected.

I also start walking sideways and run into doorways, wall, or whatever is in the way. I have actually tipped over a few times and would have fallen had someone not been there or I luckily had something to steady myself. I would like some input on people who also take blood pressure meds and something like Paxil (I take 30 mg a day) I am severely sensitive to a lot of meds and am scared ******** to have to try any tremor meds!
gruvingal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote