View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 06:24 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Crumbs Vrae, life is poking you with a great big stick at the moment.... I'm so sorry the situation with your daughter is worrying you so much, there's nothing worse than fearing for your children. Being ill yourself is hard enough as you say, but when it's your child you just want to take it all away from them and have them well again instantly. If only it could work like that hey?

I hope she is doing ok, and that whatever she has isn't too serious (although obviously I'm well aware from how you wrote about it that it's not as simple as that...). You have to be kind to yourself here Vrae, you might get pretty close on the normal human scale, but you aren't a superwoman, not quite , and you are dealing with a major disease yourself. I know exactly what you mean about being used to lurching into crisis mode and just getting all those urgent things done quickly and efficiently. I think those times are where I notice my CRPS most as well - mainly because I feel like I'm the only one who really HAS a crisis-coping mode! Everyone else stands about getting in the way and not knowing where things are

The wedding edit/hospital CEO/omg moment thing I had to smile wryly at - what are the chances???! Did you speak to him? I'm sure he'd understand the delay given what you're dealing with Vrae. You're a good person and I bet you're doing a good job on that edit when you get the chance.

Have an iHug, get one of those deep breaths into your lungs, and hoist that smile up on to your face girl . You are Vrae, Slayer of Problems and Mistress of all you survey. You can deal with this too. It's just hard.

I wish life was easier for you at the moment, and I hope that you and your daughter are ok. She is lucky to have you

Bram

Coeliac since 2007.
Patella femoral arthritis both knees.

Keep smiling!
Brambledog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lottie (01-12-2014), Vrae (01-12-2014)