View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 09:29 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Welcome Liz

My implant was July 2010. Since then I have been able to resume my career as I was successful weaning off of the pain meds..... all of them. My story starts up top in the stickies you see at the header to this forum, or you can click here http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread117854.html

The story continues beyond that posting into a currently running thread by the same name with a 2 in it.

All nerve pain sought to be remediated by the SCS was handled that way. Since my descent into spine problems was trauma related to a car wreck, I have had a good many other surgeries, culminating just a week ago in still another fusion of my cervical spine.

The real trooper about all of this process has been my SCS. It is used by me 24/7 and I feel wonderfully blessed to have it.

You are bound to have questions beyond the mere postings, so have at them as you experience them. Post them just as you did and a whole gaggle of people..... good people..... will come along to share your pain, give answers which are helpful, and talk about the ups and the downs.

In the meantime, may today be a better day for you because you have located us!
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (01-26-2014), Hannabananna (01-13-2014), Nanc (01-12-2014), Rrae (01-18-2014)