View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 02:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart You are ALL good medicine for me!

Oh Bram, as always you’re good medicine. Thank you!

You are ALL good medicine for me. What a wonderful group of such lovely people I have found on here. I talk about this group all the time to the non-CRPS people in my life. I have never met anyone in person who shares CRPS, but if I do, I will bookmark the site for them immediately!

Bram, nope… I’m not superwoman and seem to have lost my super-suit Lol. I try, as we all do, and my body is just failing me. That’s why when I saw this bag in the picture in my original post I thought, yep.. it is exhausting and I knew you all might appreciate it, or at least we can try to laugh.

Lottie, yes, I agree… it does sum it all up. Thanks for asking about my daughter.

Heather, I thought it was funny too!

I meant to keep this thread on the light side and didn’t mean to be such a bummer. Life has just been SO STRESSFUL for months now, and this with my daughter has been over the top. It trumps all, and this disease just feeds on that. I really do try and keep a sense of humor because at times that has been all that is getting me through. I have also been, on many occasions through this rough patch, trying to remember to just breathe. Working on staying calm and not let CRPS get the upper-hand. That can feel impossible at times, but I’m trying.

My daughter has been home for the weekend and that has been a wonderful thing. I love her so much and just want her to be healthy and happy. We have a long road ahead of us with recovery for her, but that’s okay, I got this! We're gonna fight like a GIRL! Thank you all for holding my hand!

Now back to a lighter side.... I saw this (attached) and thought it was good for a laugh.
Attached Thumbnails
I saw this and thought I would share-talk-yourself-jpg  

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. Japanese proverb,
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote