View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 10:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanc View Post
Thank you all for the well wishes.

I had a couple of rough days there. The pain was soooo much worse on the 2nd and 3rd days. Today was better, thank goodness. Demerol has been the only pain med I could tolerate (get headaches but can deal with that). Anyway, I took a higher dose as prescribed and had some hallucinations and double vision...very scary for me. So, that is not gonna be taken again! I am now having to tough out the RSD and surgical pain, which sucks.

I really think they were rough on me with the breathing tube. My throat is still raw and have coughed up blood the past couple of mornings. My husband has changed the bandages on all four incisions every day as instructed and that has been hell.

I know this part is temporary and I will get better everyday, I just want to be there now

Thanks for listening...Nanc
Oh Nanc, I'm so sorry hon. Me too, I wish you were there now. It's coming though... Hang in there girl! I sure wish there was something that would work. Having to tough it out is no good. Can you get a doc on call to get you something else called in? I feel for you... so sorry hon. I hope things ease up soon!

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. Japanese proverb,
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (01-12-2014), Nanc (01-12-2014), Rrae (01-18-2014), RSD ME (01-17-2014)