View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 01:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well, I'm really sorry for what you're going through. I am going to post the three things below that I have and can relate to:

First off, my vision, for about two months, I was noticing my vision was weird, like things would slightly move, or I would lose track what I was looking at.

Getting lots of pain inside my ears every once in a while, and a couple of times my hearing would go away, and just hear ringing for 5 seconds, then the hearing comes back. I have times where I feel tingling like in my toes, foot or legs, almost like ants burst out of their antpile, and this only happens briefly, like 20 seconds. I also have times, where I feel this tingling ticklish buzz that goes off in my legs, only lasts like 3-5 seconds with no pain. It almost feels like its moving upwards to my thighs, like painless electricity.

mention is that stomach pain I talked about earlier, came back a year later around a week ago, and I now sometimes feel throbbing pain on my lower right side of stomach, whatever that might mean. I also have a ton of muscle twitches all the time, mainly in my thighs, and calfes and strangely in my head.

Now in a nutshell, I've had a TON of testing that I will be happy to go over in a private message with you. 3 MRIs as of April to give you an idea. The only thing testing wise that I have problems with are VENG (eye tracking test), Periodic Limb Movement Disorder based on sleep study, and I have Myasthenia Gravis. I had a ton of stomach pain a year and half ago that was so bad, I would sweat. I had my gallbladder removed but I still have periodic issues where I feel like a giant gas bubble is in my chest and it's hard to breathe. I am also being tested for small fiber neuropathy due to the pain in my arms in legs. I'm sorry man that you're going through this. I'm only 27, but was DX with MG in 2008.

One last thing, I was tested for MG (which was originally suspected as MS) because of throat and tongue problems. I felt like my throat was kind of collapsing or something was stuck. My tongue would also feel number to me, which is actually weakness instead. These can be caused by anxiety, which is what I was also told it was until the MG antibody test came back positive. I started with bulbar issues.
strizzlow20 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (01-13-2014)