View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 09:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Chronic Tendonitis

I was diagnosed with a severe case of tendonitis, its has been chronically bugging me for close to 4 years now. It started with my inside right elbow. Now my left bicep tendon and both forearms, both my shoulders. I've had blood tests done for (inflammation/erythrocyte sedimentation/antinuclear antibody/reumatiod arthritis) everything came back negative and very confused why I am still in chronic pain. I'm determined to figure out what's going on though. I grew up on a farm and wrestled until freshman year of high school. I have also been bodybuilding for a few years now, but have since put everything on hold for a couple months meaning no gym/nothing strenuous at all. I've done different types of manual labor jobs throughout the years. I am now recenty laid off from work for the winter. My diet is pretty clean and feel I am doing things right by taking it extremely easy but nothing has been working at all, haven't felt healthy or 100% for some time now. I have been taking it easy as the doctors say having many separate opinions from different doctors/physical therapists/urolgist/personal trainers/chiropractors. The list goes on and on, that's why I am on here trying to get another opinion seeing if any of you have similar problems.

Any advice would be most appreciated. Thanks
balf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote