View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 07:15 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Thumbs up

Wow... that was (as one comment said) PAWsome!

Thanks Lara! I'm going to check out his other videos too.

It is newly up at YouTube...should be interesting to watch the views grow.

You know some cats love to do what people do. I could see Maya doing this...she loves to play with me and do complex things. But I wouldn't have a clue as to how to train her. When she was a kitten all I had to do was tap the play chair with a stick (the end of her bird feather toy) and she'd come running! She comes when called now.
I started with the stick, because upNorth she hid for most of the vacation. She was feral and not used to humans. But she loved those feathers on the stick, and they had a tinkle bell too. So she quickly learned I would play with her. I'd count one.... two.... threeeeee... and she'd jump up onto the sofa, and play. So we do that 1, 2, threeeee, thing now with other games including her flying discs.

But a MOVING object... that is a totally different thing.

This was wonderful, to have the first big laugh of the morning!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (01-14-2014), RSD ME (01-14-2014)