Thread: I'm new :)
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 12:26 PM
Gijet18

Gijet18

Default I'm new :)

Hi everyone I'm new to this and since no one believe me when I bring up new symptoms I'd like some input from people who are going through similar experiences. I've have what drs call silent/occular migraines for 2 months. Everyone I see say it's caused by servere anxiety/ stress. I'm a hypochondriac so anything will throw red flags. I've always had flashes of light in vision (noticed them after my very first migraine with aura 7 years ago) now they've gotten progressively worse. I Saw an optomologist and checked out fine they do see me more often because I have one optic nerve bigger then the other. So they suspect glaucoma but each time they test me they clear me for the time being. A few days ago i started to notice that when I cover my left eye my right eye which is the one with the bigger optic nerve goes dark like a curtain covers half my vision. It's only when i stare at something. And any small movement or visual adjustment it goes away but quickly comes back until I uncover my left eye. It doesn't happen with the other eye. So Im worried I'm going to go blind maybe they missed diagnosed glaucoma or it could be ms. In the last 3 months I've seen a cardiologist, ophthalmologist, 2 PCP and I er dr. All diagnosed me with silent migraine. Because of shakey vision like lines and patterns move and of the flashes of lights in both eyes. Any ideas as to what be going on?
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote