View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 12:23 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Inflammed Blood vessels

Hi everyone, ( I also posted over in vitamins)

I had my doc appt yesterday and I will followup and post the detailed outcome.

But it seems that I had a test result come back very high...hs-C reactive protein.

Doc says all my pain and burning is from inflammation in a layer of all my blood vessels. Hence why it is all over my body.

Anyone have any advice? Since it is a cardiac test I looked online and got...stroke..aneurysm..heart attack.....ACK . But doc said the test can capture all inflammation in the body so I dont think it has progressed this far but I want to start taking care of right away. She definetely thought however that a layer of tissue in my vessels is inflammed. I asked is it vascultitis and she said no its vessel inflammation. And I can tell they are inflammed and boy it hurts. I made appt with rheumy anyway as double check.

Doc also said I have severe malabsorption issues, candida infection and leaky gut. Gave me Diflucan for one month (will test liver to make sure ok during it)

I said...well I am an overachiever aren't I?

Doc said I need high doses of Vit C, and Folic Acid and Vitamin D (which was abmyssmal). Also gave me b12 shot since she said at the doses I have been taking of the sublingual that I should be higher. Took the Folic acid (5mg) last night and Wowza I was up all night and thought I was having a heart attack.

Thought maybe drinking some aloe would be good.

So any suggestions welcomed. I am following up with rheumy and a cardio doc just to be safe. Now if I could only make this go away.

Thanks....I am on fire from the inside out.
watsonsh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote