Thread: Our Book!!
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 05:13 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Ron-
Darn, it is good to see your ever-pleasant profile on the screen! I have been concerned about the extremely nasty weather that the UK has been experiencing and wondering about you, Margaret, the various members of the brood, and "not to mention, the dog." I have written a time or two with out reply but with a bit of uncertainty as to which number is the proper choice.

I finally gave you up for dead, I must admit, until I compared our respective avatars or user photos and saw that you look better than I do. So, I decided to blame Mother Nature. Until recently that was a pretty safe bet but, I swear, have you guys been shooting at Druids or something? Every time I look at the Times it looks as though Odin himself is coming and heading straight for Selling.

Then again, maybe I should postpone the daily news fix until after dopamine parity is reached or something.

I have a bit of catching up to do and will continue via PM this evening. Seriously, though, it is good to know that you still walk the earth although it might be more accurate to say that you "swim" the earth now...
-Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronhutton View Post
The Neurotalk book has been published, (Thanks to the team.
See
http://psychcentral.com/blog/archive...ever-heard-of/

Ron Hutton
Currently (2011) taking 200/50 Sinemet CR 8 times a day + 10/100 Sinemet 3 times a day. Functional 90% of waking day but fragile. Failure at exercise but still trying. Constantly experimenting. Beta blocker and ACE inhibitor at present. Currently (01/2013) taking ldopa/carbadopa 200/50 CR six times a day + 10/100 form 3 times daily. Functional 90% of day. Update 04/2013: L/C 200/50 8x; Beta Blocker; ACE Inhib; Ginger; Turmeric; Creatine; Magnesium; Potassium. Doing well.
reverett123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bob Dawson (01-14-2014), dilmar (01-15-2014)