View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 10:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

That post sounded a lot more ominous then it was supposed to, sorry. I really drink less in one year then a normal person would on their average weekend. I know where all my limits and tolerances are, and I was nowhere near to them. I was just tired of the same old nothingness in my life; I wanted to feel something different for a little while. Most people drink for fun, but I don't understand it. I still feel roughly the same afterwards, the only difference is that I'll have less money, and my breath will taste like turpentine (because all alcohol tastes like turpentine as far as I'm concerned). The end result is never worth the effort.

The reason I never post anything is because I never have anything to say. I've posted everything already. Whatever I said three years ago is still the same today. There is nothing in my life worth mentioning. Every time I go to my dad's house and he asks "what's new," the answer is always the same amount of nothing. I have no hobbies. No interests. I don't enjoy doing anything. I do nothing fur fun. I've said all of this before, it's still true, it will be true in 15 years if, God forbid, I'm still alive for some reason. I have literally nothing to contribute to any conversation, both here and in real life. The only purpose of today is to make tomorrow happen. The only purpose of tomorrow is to make the next day happen. The next day is my day off, so I will do nothing but wish I didn't have to do anything the day after that.

This is the endless, pointless cycle of my life. I would like nothing more then to make it stop, but in order to do that there would have to be something that I actually wanted to do. I have no idea how I've stayed sane in the seven straight years of this since I started counting, and I sort of wish I wasn't sane, because it has to be better than this. It can't possibly be worse.

Thank you all for your concern, but I'm afraid there's no cure for my life, and there's nothing I can do to make any of your lives better, so I stay quiet and try not to make anyone else's life more miserable then it has to be.
Alffe (01-15-2014), barbo (01-15-2014), bizi (01-15-2014), ger715 (01-16-2014), ginnie (01-15-2014), Lara (01-15-2014), Mark56 (01-15-2014), Wren (01-15-2014)