View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 10:19 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I am a Celiac and have read some of your questions and concerns...

Hello, to those of you who are Celiac and/or GF intolerant,

I was diagnosed as having Celiac Disease almost 3 years ago...which was what they called "latent" since my many tests during other problems never showed that in my blood work or even a biopsy given of my liver, or the biopsy of my gall bladder that was removed.

Needless to say, the medical testing for us is still in the process of "getting a better control". The important part is how "you" are feeling, your own personal assessment between you and your Dr. Everyone who is a Celiac does not have the same symptoms...there are over 100 types of symptoms in the real world. And of course there is the GF intolerance, which is more typically symptomatic in its own right.

I am a member of a great Celiac site which has so much information concerning this disease. It is called Celiac.com and has a great deal of inforamtion especially for those first few months of going GF.

Remember that no question or problem you are having is ever considered "insignificant"....this is something I am learning and dealing with my Dr's on a better communication.

Blessings in your desire to feel better and live well. Joanie
JoanieP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (01-16-2014)