View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 10:27 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hey Gerry :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger715 View Post
Debi,

If I recall correctly; you had problems with migraines. When I have had steroid treatment or steroids in general; the migraines are "off the wall". I had a procedure done a few years ago. My migraines were awful. I told a rep at the clinic; "if I didn't know better, I would have thought I had been given steroids". She told me "yes", you were given an injection after the procedure. I had thought of asking you if you had had any seroids.

This could very well have set yours off. Sometimes; even tho event is over; the trigger results in a response that can start them up again lasting quite some time.

Gerry
Since I've been taking the Tenormin (over 25 years +/-) I've only had a few migraines and they were smell related. The steroids I just took made me feel great for a few days then all the normal stuff came back.

I'm guessing you stay as far away from steroids as you can

Dr Smith did mention I might want to try and get off the Tenormin and I am going to talk to my PCP dr about it but the thoughts of having those migraines again scared the you know what out of me !

Thanks

Debi from Georgia
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (01-15-2014)