View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 06:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Weird Eye Problems

Been having weird sensation behind my eyes. As if the part of my brain that controls my eyes is spinning to the right. Not the eyes themselves. It's not nystagmus, but a sense of movement in my brain that effects my eyes. It's not particularly painful, and doesn't get worse when I move my eyes, so I know its not optic neuritis either. It is uncomfortable and in the sun can stop me in my tracks and I have to close my eyes for a moment. It's something I have had for years, though until now it had been transitory, but it's been everyday for several days, and today the feeling hasn't completely gone away entirely. I just had an eye exam last month and was prescribed new glasses so it's nothing that showed up on standard tests.

Anyone else ever experience this? I'll be calling my neuro and asking for a referral to a neurological ophthalmologist, but dread the drive to the city. Ugh.

I'm still walking upright and six feet above ground.
Catch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (01-15-2014), dmplaura (01-15-2014), Erika (01-20-2014), Mariel (01-16-2014), NurseNancy (01-16-2014), SallyC (01-15-2014)