View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 08:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy Nevro senza

Well, I turned the stim off for 24 hours and yes the headache abated. I turned the stim back on using P1 L6 to begin, moved to P2 L4 and then back up to P2 L6. The headache is still there but not intolerable like it was. As for my back and left arm pain, well with the stim off it was excruciating and dare I say it, acute! With the stim on now, it's still high and these last two days have been very bad.
My rep is back from holiday and I will see her along with my PM. Given the level of my pain I think we will have to move forward with the laminotomy and paddle insertion because I'm not getting much relief. My pain levels are around 7 on avg and I'm not even leaving the house. I can't spend the rest of my life like this!

My husband got home 20 min early from work last night, I greeted him in the driveway and said "thank god you are home" and he replied, you look terrible. I wasn't even well enough to cook so he went back out after sorting the dogs and got pizza which I ate in a daze.

My husband is my lifeline, he works 12 hour shifts and has a 14 hour day incl the drive to and from work, then gets home and has to sort the animals. The 3 dogs are working dogs, although 2 are now retired and are my guardian angels.

I so want my life back, I had hoped so much the one lead would work but it seems not to be. The pain just seems to be in keep on keeping on mode. Not happy!
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (01-19-2014), ger715 (01-15-2014), Hana (03-08-2014), Mark56 (01-16-2014), moosey2me (02-10-2014), Rrae (01-18-2014)