Old 01-16-2014, 09:10 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Mrs. D..Lisinopril

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
You know this propaganda thing in medicine and politics has totally gotten to me this fall. I've had it with vaccine propaganda, statins propaganda, the Congress, the ACAct, EVERYTHING....I've HAD IT!

I just cannot take it anymore. The shutdown personally impacted us, and even sent my blood pressure up, which I discussed with my doctor!

So.... no more CNN for me. Little if any news, even, for a while.

Anything hugely important will trickle down to me I suppose. Hubby can dispassionately handle it, so he will be my source for a while.

I am starting some new drawings, using the new colored pencils that I just acquired at Blicks and Ebay....most of them were not on the market when I was active in the past with my art. Then the push for college fund came and I was working too much and too tired for the art. Then I was ill long term with that lisinopril debacle, so now, bye bye CNN and others.... hello to new activities!

Here is a quote from that CNN article on this thread:

Maybe some further questions should be:
1) do you wear clothes?

2) do you eat food?

Lisinopril debacle??? I have not heard anything about this. I currently have cut down from 10mg's to 5 mg's since the Sprionlactone I take for my Edema has really brought my blood pressure reading to near perfect. At doctors office yesterday, my pressure was 128 over 68.

I am currently reading this thread because you had listed it on your response regarding my Cholesterol readings in today's post to you.

I am very confused??

Gerry

Last edited by ger715; 01-17-2014 at 12:26 AM.
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote