View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 05:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Attention

I want to add that I am now, suffering the pain, tremors, and ticks, I have pain in my joints and bones. My skin feels so numb and on fire, not like a skin rash but the air and fabrics irritate my skin. I am done hallucinating for the moment, but still always have auditory hallucinations, my visual ones just ended but they'll be back. I am bedridden now, and was crying a lot now, because I am very stiff, numb, aching all over, skin feels like it's on fire from the air blowing on me and anything else that slightly touches my skin. Like my skin feels numb and the only thing I feel is the fire irritating feeling. My nerves are very overactive. My head feels light and not really dizzy, but very weak and my muscles are feeling weak as well. This has been ongoing from mild last year to last summer to now very crippling and I lost my job because of these symptoms last December. I don't want to be on benefits, but it's more evident doing basic things is very hard. I never was like this before and always was healthy very healthy. I guess I was born with this and it finally is showing it's head now.
Yismymindblank12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote