Thread: Addy...
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 02:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

thank you all so much for your support...

Doody... I am going to respond to one of your wonders... I am 53. Thankfully, too, I have medical coverage - one of the great advantages of being Canadian (I am also still covered by my x husband of 22 yrs - ours wasn't a bitter/fighting type of separation - again, thankfully).

Money scares me so I tend not to look at it seriously... I know that this is a fault but it works for me... I always manage. I am selling on eBay which can be very lucrative but takes a great deal of work (which I'm willing to pursue) - so, for now, I have a small stream of income... again, thank God.

Lara, yes it is finally good weather here. We have had a lot of rain this year (which I WISH I could send to you in Aussieland!!! ). Our outdoor apartment pool is ready and the other day I saw 3 neighbours swimming. My friends and I are enjoying our 21st floor roof sungarden... we meet for evening sunsets many nights in the summer.

KathyM - I can't see any clouds today! YAY! Guess that means you, me and Alffe are sychro-swimming... LOL!

thanks for your words!
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote