View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 03:49 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang0227 View Post
Hi. I'm a 25 year old male. My symptoms started on 9-3-12 and started as tingling in the left foot and left arm. It then progressed into electrical shock sensations on the skin in different areas of my body. Then it turned into pain in my extremities, joints, fingers. My nerve conduction study showed neuropathy in the legs but i am convinced i have small fiber throughout my whole body since i feel the pain and electrical shocks everywhere. brain mri, neck mri, and bloodworks have all came back normal. I'm trying to convince my neuro to send me for a skin biopsy even though he says he doesnt think i need that yet. Someone please help me. I need someone to talk to about this horrible problem. email me at (please use forum contact methods)
I had the exact same symptoms and misdiagnosed for years. Numbness, weak and sore muscles, tingling, foggy head, peripheral neuropathy, imbalance etc. My chiropractor helped me discover it was mercury poisoning. I had my amalgams taken (9/12) out and followed the bioidentical dentists mercury chelation protocol but nothing happened after 6 months. I sought out a homeopathic doctor experienced in heavy metal poisoning and told me that my cells were so toxic that the supplements (as well as the nutrition I was putting in my body were useless because my cells were basically full of garbage. She had me do a specific 30 day nutritional cleanse and when I came back to see her after 30 days it was a miracle. I had more energy, clarity, my feet were no longer numb, I lost inches in my waist (mercury creates visceral fat because your fat cells protect your organs). That was in March 2013. After the nutritional cleanse I was able to take the chelators and in January 2014, I am feeling normal again. If you give me your number I can call you and tell you what helped me. I leaned so much in the four years of testing, missed diagnosing, $20,000 spent, time wasted, and frustration. I want to help as many people as I can recover from mercury poisoning.
mmsutton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote