View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 04:08 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritu184 View Post
Hi..My mother is 46 yrs old, she is suffering from cerebral ataxia..having problems in coordinating voluntary movements..what is gluttens ataxia???can a glutten free diet help my mom??
Please help?. she is having problems coordinating her body movements...like walking,climbing steps,eating food. her speech has also slurred.
I wanted to know whether stem cell treatment will help or is there any other alternative treatment for this problem. please help.
An MRI from September 2009 showed that I had cerebellar ataxia. I spent four years being tested and misdiagnosed and then found out it was mercury poisoning. I had my amalgams taken out and 6 months go by and nothing is happening (except spending a lot of money on supplements to get rid of the mercury) so I sought out a homeopathic doctor who specialized in heavy metal poisoning. She said my cells were SO toxic that the supplements and the nutrition I was eating were basically being put on top of garbage. She put me on a cleansing system for 30 days and it was miraculous how much better I started to feel. My balance improved, my brain wasn't as foggy, I'd lost some inches in my waist. Over the past six months since doing the cleansing I can tell a huge difference in my balance and I know my cerebellum is growing back. I would be more than happy to talk with you or your mom if you send me your info. I had an expensive and miserable journey so I know how frustrating it can be.
mmsutton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote