View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 05:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by majier View Post
Hi folks! My name is Erin and I am 2 weeks into my recovery of a frontotemporal craniotomy to resect a ganglioglioma brain tumor in my right temporal lobe. After a lengthy surgery, my MRI came back clear. It's been a really long and tough road, but I am officially tumour-free... It's a great feeling, but still I find myself with so many unanswered questions. Having just turned 25 and been diagnosed with a rare tumour, I haven't had much of an opportunity to discuss the situation with someone who knows exactly what it is I went/am going through. Any brain tumour survivors out there? any gangliogliomas?
Hi Erin are you still online, I saw your letter on a search for information, My son Andrew is 25 and has just gone through 9 months of Chemo and radio therapy for a malignant Ganglioglioma. we were told he had a 1 in 4 chance of seeing Christmas but has responded very well to the treatment and is in really good health at the moment, I was wondering if you would like to communicate with him. He lives near Leicester, England.

Kind regards Keith Brown
keithrobbrown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote