View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 02:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Re/Scared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmsutton View Post
I had the exact same symptoms and misdiagnosed for years. Numbness, weak and sore muscles, tingling, foggy head, peripheral neuropathy, imbalance etc. My chiropractor helped me discover it was mercury poisoning. I had my amalgams taken (9/12) out and followed the bioidentical dentists mercury chelation protocol but nothing happened after 6 months. I sought out a homeopathic doctor experienced in heavy metal poisoning and told me that my cells were so toxic that the supplements (as well as the nutrition I was putting in my body were useless because my cells were basically full of garbage. She had me do a specific 30 day nutritional cleanse and when I came back to see her after 30 days it was a miracle. I had more energy, clarity, my feet were no longer numb, I lost inches in my waist (mercury creates visceral fat because your fat cells protect your organs). That was in March 2013. After the nutritional cleanse I was able to take the chelators and in January 2014, I am feeling normal again. If you give me your number I can call you and tell you what helped me. I leaned so much in the four years of testing, missed diagnosing, $20,000 spent, time wasted, and frustration. I want to help as many people as I can recover from mercury poisoning.
It took many Dr's 3 year's to dx whatI had. Fianally a nuerologist did a emg on me and just from that test,I found out I had full body RSD! I have had it now since 2006! Take Care! Breezy55
Breezy55 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote