Thread: ~Remission~
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 04:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie View Post
I have "painful numbness" in my right foot and ankle along with the temperature changes, skin color changes, burning sensation, sharp stabbing zingers & muscle atrophy. I haven't heard anyone else here say they have the painful numbness as part of their CRPS. Now I see it in the description of CPS, so I feel more confused
I have painful numbness. The largest area of numbness goes from right side of my calf to my toes. The right half of my foot. And also where the sciatica runs down the back of the thigh of that same leg is also numb. Some of the worst pain and spasms I endure is in that leg. I woke up from surgery with this numbness that has gotten better but has never resolved to normal again. Upon waking from surgery I also felt as though my ankle was shattered. Literally.

So, I'll co-sign the painful numbness part. Along with all those other things we deal with.

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. Japanese proverb,
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lottie (01-20-2014)