View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 03:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Vowel Lady, I am glad your bad cold episode has gotten better. Yes, that was a good idea with the humidifier.
I take " Aairborne" ( high dose Vit C) for the same situations you mentioned.
Methyl B 12 and D3 5000 mg.

You mentioned you just had started to develope neuropathy in your feet. I hope it does not develope any where else.
For neuropathy ( and I have severe small fiber) my rheumatologist prescribes a compound cream for me it is 10 % Lidocane, 10 % Gabapentin and 5 % Ketamin. I put it on feet and wrists.

Regarding joint pain, I got a e mail from my doctor, saying she thinks I might have Rheumatoid Arthritis. I took some E Rays, they showed degenerative joint disease. So I do not know yet, I will see her soon

I had fast developing vision loss just now in the last 3 4 weeks, saw neuro/opt. they are saying fast growing cataracks, But my sight has improved the last few days, so now I can see the computerscreen, which I could not 1 week ago. So it makes me wonder, in regards to all the autoimmune issues. I have apt Thursday for further discussions.

It seems like this thread has gotten off topic, so let me bring it back to the origional issue:
The issue with receiding gums remains the same for me, so I will have some oral periodontal surgery.
It just goes to show that autoimmune conditions can bring a person through so many different issues.

all the best to everybody that is reading this, and thanks for listening.
Vowel Lady, Keep those joint pain away, and treat your feet real nice.
( that Kerasal cream is good, I have used in the past for heels etc. but be careful if you have open skin or diabetes, because that cream has Acetecylic Acid in it)

I have foun a realy nice pampering lotion that is nonprescription. It is called "Dry Heel Eliminator", and anothet one called "Heel to Toe" Spa Pedicure Collection.
You can get them at Sally's Beauty Products.
WE ALL DISERVE A TRIP TO SALLY'severy now and then.
Synnove
Synnove is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote