View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 06:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Not sure where to start

I am hoping for some insight...My father-in-law is 92.I blame a lot on his age,but some of it I just do not understand..He lost his wife almost 3 years ago..I have known him for 5 years..He is woman crazy..He is always looking for a woman..Even when my mother-in-law was alive he was always goo goo for women..Which I found disrespectful..He never acted like he was very greatful for her..She was very upset with him,on the way he acted..He is very forgetful,,and loves to be negative about everything and everybody....Still drives,and is very well, except a rash he cannot get rid of.. by the way I feel he should not be driving too..He repeats the same stories about women all the time..Made up lies about me,and had to tell everyone..He is a Christian,but I believe he forgets how a Christian acts...I have to stay away from him as much as possible..I get so mad at him..He is never greatful for anything we do for him..We live on a farm,we live above him,so we take the most care of him..Anyway do you think he has a illness or is he just a Jack___....thanks..
I also should say the only important things going on is him and his stories..if you try to be nice,he says you are sucking up..I am at witts end with him..My husband thinks he has lost his mind.
moosey2me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote