Thread: RSD Spread
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 06:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

So sorry you are dealing with spread on top of all else that you are dealing with Renee. This is the place to vent and whine....most of us have done a bit of that lately (present company included ).

I am allergic to percocet. I tried the fentanyl patches and you'll never believe this....I had an allergic reaction to them too It's a shocker, I know. I would give them a try if I were you, I have read on here that some do use them and they are very helpful. I would try anything at this point...well most anything. I really hate that only getting 30 days worth of meds and having to go back monthly for a refill and a drug test. I refused to go to one PM doctor because the way their drug policy was written, made me feel like I was a junkie or something. Bad people ruin it for the good people. I can't tolerate much so I do not take much. I have been taking demerol when I get to a point that I just can't take the pain any longer. It gives me a bad headache and makes me nauseous, so I have to take promethazine with it.

Anyway, I hope you can get some answers from you drs soon...and that you can get some relief!

Nanc
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (01-21-2014)