View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 11:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

From the research, and people with SCS that I've talked to the battery is placed in the butt, hip area. If it's placed in the abdomen then it will migrate and push hard against your skin and hurt. Also the leads can migrate, and come off. Personally I won't get one. I also won't have a sympathectomy done. It's major surgery either way. The Vitamin C is supposed to keep spreading at bay. You can do warm epsom salt baths to keep swelling at bay also. The magnesium in it will help with the preggo swelling, and help some to prevent pre eclampsia, and will help with the crps swelling. It's funny how a common drug store buy can help so much. Also if you make a bit into a drink will help with preggo constipation, and the constipation from pain meds. Also vitamin d helps some too. I'm now on a neurologic vitamin compound that has a higher dose of vitamin d and folic acid. A lot of meds for CRPS is on the pregnancy drug list as cat c. I would try to lower the amount of meds I was on, and the amount of what ever I stayed on if I was going to have another little goober. I prefer not to have my little goobers addicted to anything at birth. Remember you have a 50 50 chance of going into remission. I did for the first pregnancy but not for the 2nd. Also the more pregnancies, the lower chance of remission. I wish you all the luck.
Allanira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brambledog (01-22-2014)