Thread: Chills...???
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 11:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Nanc, I'm so sorry you are having all this pain on top of everything else you have been through. When I had my two surgeries on my stomach for my endometriosis, I had stabbing, cramping and burning pain to the site of the surgery that had the most problems. Then there were times that that site was stone cold, just like other parts of my body that I may have rsd. (That site was on my lower left side of my stomach). My endo dr told me that he thought the after three months of still having this pain that it might be something else like rsd spread and to see my pm dr. My pm dr said it's possible that it was rsd spread, but he said it could also be the two endo surgeries I had done in 2012. He said it may take up to a year to heal from them completely and for the pain to go away. Well, it's been over a year now and the pain is still there. My endo dr said it shouldn't be from my endo surgeries because my ultrasound showed after a year that I was endo free. (thank goodness for that at least). My pm dr said it is now possible that it is rsd spread, but my drs are never 100 percent sure because they say they don't know enough about rsd to confirm it. I feel that it is rsd spread because the pain is similar to my other rsd pains. The meds I take for my rsd help calm the pain in my stomach as well, or I wouldn't be able to stand it. I also use a heating pad to ease the pain. I don't mean to scare you. You may not have rsd spread and may just need more time to heal. It takes a long time to heal from major surgery, so give yourself that time by resting and not overdoing it. You may feel better in a few months. I will pray that you do. Take care my friend. Sincerely, Renee.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nanc (01-21-2014)