View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 11:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hello, I've been through 2 pregnancies with this evil disorder. You have a 50 50 chance of going into remission. I went into remission with my oldest son but not so much with my youngest. The factors you need to think about are : Are you able to stop treatment for 9 months? Most PM Dr's WILL NOT treat pregnant women. They are afraid if something happens they will get sued. 2nd if you have to have a C Section will you have help for at least a month after the baby is born? I had a normal vaginal birth with my oldest and a C Section with my youngest. My C Section reopened after a week and I had to treat it and get it to heal completely on my own. 3rd is are you going to breast feed or use formula? I breast fed my oldest for a month then switched to formula, and pumped till I started treatment with my youngest. He is now on formula only. My crps is in my left leg. So I use a cane. I have all of the stuff I need set up around where I am on the couch. The only thing I don't have are the bottles ready because they can go bad if they sit too long unless they are refridgerated. I do have them set up and just have to put the he powder in them. I have the wipes, diapers, and powder ready to hand so I just have to sit up and get him sorted. My toddler takes off with my cane all the time but brings it back too. I have snacks and drinks set up by me for him also. He plays right beside me and even gets up on the couch with me. He throws away trash and dirty diapers for me also. It is hard sometimes getting my toddler in and out of my truck but it's also a high vehicle. Getting them in and out of a car is easier. I wish you luck with what ever you choose. If you have any more questions give me a holler. My oldest son is 2 1/2 and my youngest is 1 month. I wouldn't trade them for the world.
Allanira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Inspiretoday (02-23-2016)