Thread: Starting Over
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 07:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Still pluggin' away!
I got my copy of the doc's report to my normal doc and have a couple of questions (like what is "temporal lobe dysfunction")... I posted another question here on the board for someone to offer some wisdom.

Dodi- Of course I remember you! I see lots of familiar names on here, good to see so many have found their way here. Glad I made it.

Jingle- Oligo looks a lot like DNET, lets hope neither of them returns.

and Riva- it's not pushy- I've considered acupuncture, I actually wore a temporary short needle for three days as therapy for my TMJ and it really did help. That's the only experience I have with 'acupuncture' of sorts (it was a bit different) but it did help.

Now I have a cold and can't tell if it's the topamax,the cold medicine or the cold itself but I feel totally stoned and that's not a lot of fun. Hopefully it's not the topamax cause my headache actually feels better. I'm really sensitive to cold medicine so I usually only take half a dose or even take childrens (I took half a dose of childrens this morning when I left for work at 7 am) and felt totally buzzed all day. Matter of fact I didn't feel 'better' until I came home and took half a dose of night time cold medicine at 5 pm. Funny huh?