View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 01:24 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I read everywhere....here on NT... I don't often see EVERYTHING, but I check "new posts" several times a day.

Please send me your drug list....this may be related to the drugs you are taking. They should always be evaluated.

You can also plug into PubMed (link is here at the top of the page)
the generic name of any drug you are taking, and a keyword qualifier which in this case is "vision changes" "vision eye side effects" etc and see if anything has been reported.

Also Drugcite.com

Here is the listing at Drugcite.com for Tindamax... which you posted about before on the PN forum:
http://www.drugcite.com/?q=tindamax

Notice all the visual side effects...!
Drugs that affect the nervous system can be very sneaky.
Flagyl the parent drug that Tindamax was developed from can actually cause lesions in the brain. There are photos of these MRIs online if you Google that. These lesions resemble MS lesions, but resolve with time when the drug is removed.

Since you mention increased vision problems when you go back on the antibiotics, I have to wonder if those are the triggers for you.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote