View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 03:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Leaky gut syndrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgentMan View Post
Hello all, I am sorry for being absent from this forum for so long. If anyone ever has any questions for me feel free to PM or e-mail because I don't come back here often to check on these old posts.

Just to give a quick update I am 100% recovered now and have been for quite some time. I still firmly believe that leaky gut syndrome played a huge roll in the neurological problems I experienced. I had to stick to a modified diet for many months while I recovered and healed. I also had to embrace some alternative medicine techniques that I never would have considered previously. I have no regrets though because they really did work for me.

Thanks to techniques rooted in acupuncture that eliminate allergies, I am now healed and back on the very foods that I had to avoid. For a healthy gut and a properly functioning immune system, gluten and dairy are no problem. In my previous condition, I could not have gotten better without avoiding them. Funny how the body works that way. Anyway, I'm doing great and enjoying life to the fullest, if not more so now than before.

I also incorporate meditation into my daily routine because I truly do see the strong body, mind, spirit connection in our physical health and our mental and emotional health. I handle stress much better now and go with the flow in life rather than constantly fighting the current. It's amazing the difference it has made in my everyday life. I hope everyone here will consider at least looking into the positive health benefits of a daily meditation. There is quite a bit of actual scientific research that backs the benefits up.

Again, if anyone has questions please send a PM or e-mail through the site. I will likely not see any replies because I do not come here often. Thank you and take care!
I would like to know what other treatments you had to heal the leaky gut besides diet.
Msudawg89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote