View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 10:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hello there aggie and others :)

So glad you brought this thread back to life.....the 2700 mg of gaba a day was making me crazy in the head and doing nothing at all for the symptoms in my feet. My neuro has lowered my gaba back to 1800 mg a day and started me on generic Cymbalta at 60 mg each night. It has been no help at all. I go back to him next Tues and expect him to increase the Cymbalta. I now think the SFN is spreading up my legs and my upper right arm....it's a deep aching pain. My fingers are now bothering me again and you are so right......this pain is just crazy ! I have absolutely no idea when I wake up every morning what type of day it will be.....a good one or bad one. Forget planning anything.....lol

I don't know if the meds are not helping because my feet are devoid of A and C fibers......0, zero, nothing there to regrow per my foot dr and neuro. I'm on vicodin for the pain and when it gets unbearable I add a Xanax to it and that seems to help. I do have an appointment at Emory Neuropathy Dept on March 25th and I am really hoping they can help me get some quality of life back. Any time my feet are on the floor it makes everything worse. I can now add 'stinging' to my list of symptoms. Man that hurts ! I just want to be able to clean my house, grocery shop and cook again. Never thought I'd miss cooking but I really do....my big family is missing it too

I don't know what I'd do without all of you on this site.....such nice people with so much info.

Debi from Georgia
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote