View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 01:17 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Exclamation As the days roll into one

I've just spoken with my PM by phone and he is coming to see me in a few hours, but he has definitely said I can go home tomorrow. I miss the companionship of my pets and of course I miss my husband. We have discussed sleeping arrangements and we will have to sleep in separate rooms until I can get this pain under control. I had no idea I was crying in my sleep and with every turn moaning and groaning with pain. I feel terrible that our lives are so disrupted by this monster "chronic pain" that we are all so familiar with. I have lived with it for so long that my acceptance has become unwavering in the very essence of "it is what it is". Sitting here today, with my older sister just left, I'm wondering how it all come to this. Stupidly feeling sorry for myself and wishing we could get on with it rather than all this waiting to see if this works or that works, just put the damn paddle in and be done. I'm resigned to taking the full and increased dose of OxyContin and Endone because no matter how much I dislike them, they seem to be the only things working at present. Not happy
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (01-25-2014), ger715 (01-23-2014), moosey2me (02-10-2014), Rrae (01-23-2014)