View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 08:57 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

FlavoredAir,

I am not trying to scare you, I am trying to provide you with information that your dentist should have already provided you with. I'm sure this information comes as a shock and yes, it is alarming to read when you have been mislead into thinking that your problems were solved by doing the root canals.

Every person has the right to be properly informed prior to accepting any dental or medical treatment. If the dentist had told you that your sinus problems may be linked to your upper teeth and that all root canaled teeth remain unhealthy and can cause further infection elsewhere in the mouth or body, you most likely would have wanted to discuss your other option. Once you were informed about all of this, you are then better equipped to make the choice of treatment that you feel is best for you.

Before you see your physician... to help you understand the whole picture and to be able to speak with your physician in better detail, I would suggest that you google Dr Mercola/root canals and download his detailed information. Yes, the facts you will read are a bit alarming but it is better to deal with this now than after it has become a more extensive health problem.

Please check back with us.
Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoredAir View Post
Thanks for the replies. I'm not going to lie, you've definitely scared the bejeezus out of me.

I've got an appointment with my regular doctor on Thursday afternoon, and I'm going to bring all of this to my doctor's attention.

I'll try to get the x-rays from my dentist, and I'll let you know what my doctor says as well.

Thanks all.
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
FlavoredAir (01-24-2014)