Thread: RSD Spread
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 12:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hey Renee! Sorry you had such a rough night last night. Do you have a good PCP? (Sorry, I can't remember) I ask this because I do have a great one. She is the one who manages all medications for me. I run everything that is offered as treatment, meds or recommendations by other doctors by her. I trust her the most. Like when my PM dr recommended the pain pump, she said no way was that a good idea for me because of my allergies...what would they even put in it? Since you are getting mixed info from your various drs, it would be great if you had that one primary dr to sift thru it all and advise you better.

I think some of those tests are necessary. You need to find out what is going on. If you have an ulcer, you need to know so it can be treated. I had ulcers years ago and they healed up. Pain and other medications can be so harsh on your stomach and other organs. You do not have to be on a mega dose for the irritation and damage to start. Everyone is different in how they react to things. You are moving in the right direction. Keep your chin up!

Keep us posted on the tests, etc.

Wishing you the best...
Nanc
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (01-23-2014)