View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 04:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admcd1@aol.com View Post
Hello there. I have been diagnosed with antiphosphlipid, raynauds and Sjogrens for the past 15 years had cva in 2001 and many smaller events in between.overall, I'm doing well but
I wondered if anybody else has chronic neck pain? It is muscular, I think but my neck now cracks and pops much more than before. I've had this since October.
It absolutely kills me. A neck rub helps it temporarily but it comes roaring back. Hard to think and work with it.
When I first had big problems with the autoimmune stuff, I had a stiff neck constantly. But it's been better but. Ow back with a vengeance. Anybody else deal with this? Thank you!
Yes! I have horrible pain! If I am not consciously relaxing those muscles, they are tightening up. I feel that if I move too quickly, something will break. Nothing wrong they can find in the spine or shoulders. I had it equally on both sides and was getting cortisone shots regularly. Even walking behind me, people would remark about one shoulder being higher than the other at times.

I went gluten free on a hunch, and the pain on the left side is GONE! Now thinking the pain on the right must be a similar autoimmune thing - probably my thyroid, as my T3 and T4 numbers are in the basement or lower. Guess I will find out soon, as testing the thyroid, antibodies, etc. is going to be done soon.

I do hope you find something that helps....
Admcd1@aol.com (01-23-2014)