View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 08:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

My husband is a scientist whose research involves atmospheric science (i.e. meteorology but they don't like being called meteorologists thanks to the weather man/woman on TV). I asked one of his colleagues if she knew of any research that could help me understand some of the cognitive changes I experienced when storms rolled in when I was having problems with my shunt over draining. She said that she has spoken with some reputable researcher in other countries that do think "there is something there" but have found it difficult to measure. She did mention that a fascinating discussion with a colleague about the possibility that the change could be due to electrical fields rather then the change in pressure. My dog goes totally crazy during thunderstorms and will start pacing several hours before the storm starts but only if it is a thunderstorm. He doesn't do it with just rain or snow storms so I think there might be something to that. My Accuweather app gives me a migraine forecast so
MegAlfOCon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (03-01-2014)