View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 11:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

ok, I called the office and they are endodontist. I have not made any appointment yet. Do you think it might be better to ask my dentist office if it would just be better to have them pulled? or just have an appointment with the endodontist and see what they say, and then bring it up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanna View Post
Myersg,

Nothing came through as the moderator edited it out. That's okay.

It is simple enough for you to call the office and ask if the dentist is an oral surgeon or an endodontist. Oral surgeons are the dentists who would remove the teeth and endodontists are the dentists who will re do the root canals.

Please understand that there is no doubt that you have a severe infection associated with both of those teeth. It is blatant on all of your x-rays and is easily visible in your mouth as well. So if anyone tries to convince you that you should take antibiotics or wait this out or re treat these teeth with another root canal procedure the outcome will not be favorable.

Please read what Dr Mercola has to say about root canals. It may bring more light to this situation and be helpful to you in the long run.

Bryanna

[/QUOTE]
myersg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote