View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 07:40 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Okay, here is what I posted in my reply to Mrs. Doubtfire's response to me:

" I just asked about his twitching and he said "Melody, my legs don't twitch, my neuropathy drives me crazy sometimes so I shake my legs!!! So there's no twitching. Sorry I guess I thought he was twitching in bed."

Now why is this called restless leg syndrome? I thought restless leg was a disorder complete unto itself. Alan only shakes his legs to get rid of his neuropathy. He says it moves the blood down to his feet. Now when he walks anyplace, he is just fine. However, when he lies down and something in his back is obviously pinching something, and he moves is right or left foot back and forth for a while, IS THIS CONSIDERED RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME??

boy, if it is, I most certainly never knew this. I am going to look up restless leg thing.

Oh, I looked up sources for magnesium in foods and it said green leafy vegetables. Well, believe me, we eat this every day. I am going to buy him almonds tomorrow, be assured of that.

And Dahlek: I'm glad I gave you a laugh. I'm glad I gave somebody a laugh because believe me at 4:45 in the morning, nobody gave me a laugh.
I DO NOT WANT TO BE AWOKEN AT 4:45 IN THE MORNING, I don't care if it's Paul Newman. Okay, maybe Paul Newman, when he looked like Paul Newman (you know what I mean), then maybe.............

love you all.
mel
MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote