View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 08:37 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jene_rae View Post
I have also experienced temporary paralysis. It comes and goes in clusters for me since 2005. Just this year I was diagnosed with Papilladema and idiopathic intracranial pressure. I chalked it up to the pressure in my head since I couldn't find a neuro that thought I really suffered from paralysis. We also thought it was potassium related but had an episode in doctors office and they tested my levels and they were fine. So we scratched that off the list. I also have TOS, Myoclonus and dystonia. I'm currently working with doctors to see if I have both my first ribs removed if it would get rid of my neuro problems. Sorry to hear you are dealing with this as well.
Hi, thanks for your reply and sorry for the delay replying - i've not been on for a while.

I looked up the various conditions you mentioned, but it doesn't fit with any of them. I'd wondered about potassium when this first started and I started trawling the internet, but it doesn't even seem to fit with that. I'll keep looking, thanks for trying
jusf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote