View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 01:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default The Doctor's Response

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpage View Post
I will be seeing my neurologist on February 3rd and will speak to him about my MG drug choices.
The only way to communicate with my doctors between visits is to send them faxes. Usually they have their medical assistants call back by phone. I sent my neurologist a fax with the above information, and his medical assistant responded that the change in dose timing was OK. The medical assistant also said that if I was having trouble sleeping the doctor would prescribe a sleeping pill. I told her that I do not want to start taking sleeping pills, but would speak to him further about other options to the Prednisone when I see him on February the 3rd.

Note: My doctors should be well aware of my sleeping schedule. In addition to informing them of my reversed schedule during appointments, the fax I sent about having trouble sleeping clearly stated my sleeping habits. Yet they called two hours after I fell asleep to address this issue. I usually turn off my phone during the day, but forgot to do it this morning. When I saw the doctor's office number, I decided to answer it in case it was important. I should have just let it go to voice mail and stayed sleeping. I hope I can get back to sleep.

-Mark-

Last edited by Panorama; 01-24-2014 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Chronic Typos
Panorama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote